8 guidelines from the school of Psychology concerning Covid-19
COVID-19 has been recommended to have a lower case casualty rate (2.5%) than SARS (9.6%),
Below are 8 guidelines from the school of Psychology concerning Covid-19
1 Isolate yourself from news about the virus. (Everything we’d like to understand, we already know).
2. Don’t search for additional information on the web, it might weaken your psychological state and will cause somatization.
3. Avoid sending chains and fatalistic messages. Some people do not have an equivalent mental strength as you (Instead of helping you, you’ll activate pathologies like depression).
4. If possible, hear music reception at a pleasing volume.
5 search for board games to entertain children, tell stories and future plans.
6. Maintain discipline within the home by washing your hands, putting up a symbol or alarm for everybody within the house.
7. Your positive mood will help protect your system, while negative thoughts are shown to depress your system and make it weak against viruses.
8. most significantly, firmly believe that this may pass which the universe and a better being called God may be a universe of affection and not punishment.
You were reading 8 guidelines from the school of Psychology concerning Covid-19