Today, we are going to see the incredible feminine or vaginal dryness remedies.
Feminine or vaginal dryness is a common symptom of menopause due to decreased production of estrogen.
It can also occur before reaching this stage, but it is less common and usually has other causes.
80% of women between 50 and 55 years old experience this symptom, in addition to the discomfort, it directly affects sex life.
The problem is that the vagina loses its natural lubrication which gives a burning sensation, itching and irritation, especially during intercourse.
Fortunately, there are several natural treatments that help regulate PH to restore vaginal secretions and avoid this problem.
Feminine dryness remedies
1. You must consume 100% natural yoghurt, without chemicals or flavours because it contains living cultures beneficial for the bacterial flora which keeps the vagina protected and moist.
Its consumption and its application on the outside areas promote natural lubrication and the relief of possible infections.
2. Consume soy and soy products, They mimic the effects of estrogen. If you add soy to your diet, you may get some relief from vaginal dryness
3. Evening primrose oil is very rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin A. Used internally, it is an ally of choice during vaginal dryness. It is generally advisable to take 2 capsules a day, in the evening at bedtime.
4. Turmeric has antibacterial properties that stimulate vaginal flow, prevent dryness and possible infections. So you must consume turmeric in all its forms
5. Essential tea tree oil has antimicrobial properties that help kill harmful bacteria that modify vaginal PH.
Applying three or five drops of this oil to the outer areas of the vagina relieves dryness and odour.
6. The consumption of fenugreek seeds in infusion increases the production of hormones. Bring a glass of water to the boil and add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds.
When boiling, remove from heat and leave covered until cool. Pass it through a colander and consume your fenugreek infusion
7. The infusion of valerian is a good supplement to relieve dryness, especially when it is associated with stress.
Boil a glass of water and add a tablespoon of valerian. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, filter and consume. Take one cup a day.