Natural remedies for sleep apnea
Sleep apnea may be a quite common disorder during which an individual’s breathing is interrupted involuntarily during sleep. this will last for 10 seconds or more and may happen many times an evening.
Sleep apnea is often caused by a blockage or narrowing of the airways in your nose, mouth, or throat. It also can occur when the brain cannot send signals to your respiratory muscles.
Common signs and symptoms of apnea are poor sleep quality, excessive daytime sleepiness, loud snoring, episodes of cessation of breathing during sleep experienced by another person, awakening in need of breath, dry mouth, headache upon waking
Honey is beneficial within the treatment of apnea. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce swelling around the throat area which may block the airways. additionally, it lubricates the throat to stop snoring, one among the foremost common symptoms of apnea.
Honey also promotes sleep and relaxation. additionally, it helps maintain a healthy weight and stop obesity. Losing weight is a crucial step within the treatment of apnea.
– Add 1 tablespoon of raw honey to a glass of lukewarm water and drink it daily before getting to bed.
- To reduce, drink a glass of warm water with 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ juice on an empty stomach each day within the morning.
Garlic is another good natural remedy for the treatment of apnea. Its anti-inflammatory property helps reduce inflammation within the systema respiratorium, making it easier to breathe once you sleep. It also helps relieve the tonsils and prevents snoring.
- Eat 2 to three cloves of garlic on an empty stomach followed by a glass of water. Repeat daily until the inflammation and symptoms of getaway.
Warm turmeric milk
The combination of milk and turmeric will help treat the symptoms of apnea. Milk contains tryptophan, an aminoalkanoic acid that promotes sleep. The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric help reduce inflammation within the systema respiratorium to assist you to breathe freely while you sleep.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder to a cup of milk.
- bring back a boil and leave for a couple of minutes on low heat.
- Remove from the warmth and add a touch, honey.
- Drink half-hour daily before getting to sleep.
According to Ayurveda, cinnamon has sedative properties which will assist you to sleep better and treat respiratory problems related to apnea.
– Add 1 tablespoon grated ginger and a medium-sized stick of cinnamon to 1 cup of predicament.
– Boil for a couple of minutes, filter and add a touch, honey. Drink it daily before getting to bed.